Thursday, December 31, 2009

i'm going in: 2010

i'm not going to come on here making resolutions that i know i will not keep, but i'll say one thing, i will be the same bee paul i have been.

2009 was a good year, yet not that eventful in my book. i went to the honda battle of the bands, experienced the single life and the bullshit that it brings, and found my half, binaca mason. i have seen who my real friends are, gained some new ones, and left some in the dust. i moved to being natural and cut my hair, raised my grades, and focused on my future career goals. i will say that i have truly grown as an adult.

2010 looks like a promising year. i'm ready to complete something i started, become a leader in the band, and continue to improve in school. i'm ready for the new year and i can't wait to see what's to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment