Monday, April 12, 2010

it's been a minute...

i've been gone for a minute, but i'm back...

first off, i wanna start off by saying i have missed writing on my blog. my writing game has been slipping lately, but it's about time for me to come back! my life has been a rollercoaster since my last blog entry. so many things have changed and new people have entered my life. so let me catch ya'll up...

it looks like me and bee are not getting back together any time soon. since breaking up with him, my feelings for him have totally changed. don't get me wrong, he's a cool person and all, but it was like i didn't have a break from him since the break up. i just wanted that time away from him. telling him this wasn't easy, he totally took it out of context and flipped. some of the things he said and did were out of line and i told him about it. he apologized and all, but i still feel i need to separate myself from him for a while.

moving on, my first love of my life willie has entered back in my life. i can't tell ya'll how much i love this guy, it's crazy. willie is my high school sweetheart and will always have a place in my heart. we recently kinda hooked back up over spring break and when i go home for the weekends sometimes. being with him brings back so many memories. he knows me and i know him. it's just a connection i can't help but recognize. he recently got in some trouble and he called me first out of anybody. i never thought i would ever be in that situation, but for him, i'll do anything, well almost anything. lol

there's this new guy i met name fred and he's pretty cool. the only problem i have with him is that he's really reserved. i can't be too flirtacious with him or he'll back off alot. i can see myself chilling with him more, but he's so busy with work, he can barely come over to the school. [sigh] we'll see...

soooo, me and charles hooked up earlier this week and it brought back some GREAT memories (wink,wink). i wish he wasn't so childish when it comes to relationship because i would totally consider him as a boo thang. he is soooo freaking hilarious. all i do is laugh when i'm around him. i just love the fact that he is older, so he knows alot more when it comes to... SEX! lol but, he still cool too...

school is coming along, i'm ready for the semester to be over though. mrs. walker is trying to hook up an internship for me this summer, so hopefully i'll be doing what i love this summer. i promise to keep ya'll updated for now so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment